Cat Propulsion Parts & Service
BOLIER IS YOUR PARTNER FOR CAT PROPULSION PARTS AND SERVICE
– Parts and service
– Maximum uptime of your installation
– Fast delivery, anywhere in the world
Cat Propulsion -formerly BERG Propulsion- has a considerable history. In 1912, BERG started a shipyard on the Swedish island of Hälsö, outside of Gothenburg. Therefrom the first Cat Propulsion Propeller was delivered in 1929. In 1970, BERG introduced the first tunnel thruster and almost 40 years later – in 2009 – the azimuth thruster was presented. BERG propulsion was acquired by Caterpillar in 2013, which also changed the brand name to Caterpillar Propulsion. Bolier is responsible for the service & parts since April 2017.
As your service and parts partner, Bolier is committed to maintaining the optimum usability of your Caterpillar Propulsion installation. We deliver parts anywhere in the world as quickly as possible and our team of specialists is always ready to help you in case your installation requires maintenance or repair.
Bolier provides Cat Propulsion repairs, revisions, docking assistance, retrofits, optimizations and commissioning for the entire Pon Power group.
Fast delivery of parts anywhere in the world.
Repairs, overhauls, docking assistance, retrofits, optimizations and commissioning.
• Repairing controllable pitch propellers, azimuth thrusters and bow thrusters on site.
• Overhauling Caterpillar Propulsion systems in our own workshops.
• Assisting in ship docking for the maintenance of Caterpillar Propulsion systems.
• Replacing existing Cat Propulsion installations (due to aging).
• Optimizing existing Cat Propulsion systems to create fuel savings and higher efficiency, for example by innovative hydrodynamics.
• Commissioning and retrofits of Cat Propulsion installations aboard of new-build vessels.
“We offer Cat Propulsion services the way you are used to from Bolier.”
Bolier provides parts and service for all different installations of Caterpillar Propulsion. This concerns the following installations: MPP (Fixed pitch and controlled pitch), MTA, MTT, Twin Fin, Tug Package and MPC 800.
SIMPLE AND RELIABLE
The installations of Cat Propulsion and the service of Bolier are made as simple and reliable as possible for you, to ensure maximum uptime and low maintenance costs. The propeller can be optimized in a moderate way for less stress in blade and hub, with maximum uptime of the vessel as a result. In addition, the Cat Propulsion systems facilitate continuous monitoring of the moisture content to protect the entire propeller system as well as the environment.
Do you have a question or would you like to receive more information about our services regarding Cat Propulsion? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 78 616 41 11.
“We take care of it.”