Berg Propulsion Parts & Service
BOLIER IS YOUR PARTNER FOR BERG PROPULSION PARTS AND SERVICE
– Parts and service
– Maximum uptime of your installation
– Fast delivery, anywhere in the world
Berg Propulsion -formerly BERG Propulsion- has a considerable history. In 1912, Berg started a shipyard on the Swedish island of Hälsö, outside of Gothenburg. Therefrom the first Berg Propulsion Propeller was delivered in 1929. In 1970, Berg introduced the first tunnel thruster and almost 40 years later – in 2009 – the azimuth thruster was presented. Bolier is responsible for the service & parts since April 2017.
As your service and parts partner, Bolier is committed to maintaining the optimum usability of your Berg Propulsion installation. We deliver parts anywhere in the world as quickly as possible and our team of specialists is always ready to help you in case your installation requires maintenance or repair.
Bolier provides Berg Propulsion repairs, revisions, docking assistance, retrofits, optimizations and commissioning for the entire Pon Power group.
Fast delivery of parts anywhere in the world.
Repairs, overhauls, docking assistance, retrofits, optimizations and commissioning.
• Repairing controllable pitch propellers, azimuth thrusters and bow thrusters on site.
• Overhauling Berg Propulsion systems in our own workshops.
• Assisting in ship docking for the maintenance of Berg Propulsion systems.
• Replacing existing Berg Propulsion installations (due to aging).
• Optimizing existing Berg Propulsion systems to create fuel savings and higher efficiency, for example by innovative hydrodynamics.
• Commissioning and retrofits of Berg Propulsion installations aboard of new-build vessels.
“We offer Berg Propulsion services the way you are used to from Bolier.”
Bolier provides parts and service for all different installations of Berg Propulsion. This concerns the following installations: MPP (Fixed pitch and controlled pitch), MTA, MTT, Twin Fin, Tug Package and MPC 800.
SIMPLE AND RELIABLE
The installations of Berg Propulsion and the service of Bolier are made as simple and reliable as possible for you, to ensure maximum uptime and low maintenance costs. The propeller can be optimized in a moderate way for less stress in blade and hub, with maximum uptime of the vessel as a result. In addition, the Berg Propulsion systems facilitate continuous monitoring of the moisture content to protect the entire propeller system as well as the environment.
Do you have a question or would you like to receive more information about our services regarding Berg Propulsion? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 (0) 78 616 41 11.
“We take care of it.”